CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 6, 2009

nobody wants to be lonely...

Do you know, what it's like to be lonely,
being just one, being the only?
Do you really care,
that there's no one out there?
Do you really mind,
or are you just blind?
Am I all by myself
Left to rot on the shelf?
Who am I in here,
Left on my own, I fear?
Is there plenty of ways
to end these long lonely days?
Does it really matter
if my mind begins to shatter?
All of these questions, but why,
am I put in here, and left to die?


asli ga tau puisi di atas karangan siapa...
tapi somehow puisi di atas mnyuarakan apa yang lagi gw rasain saat ini: being lonely!
yes, i've been alone nowadays... even if b
eing alone does not automatically make me feel lonely, i do feel very lonely lately.. actually, i've been lonely for quite sometime...
i know that i'm just like other people who feel lonely some of the time. i'm just afraid that i become trapped in my loneliness. i really want it to go away, because i don't want it to lead to a deeper sense of depression and helplessness..
and just like any other people, i have tried this and that to cope my loneliness...

i have spent my time working and working...
i have tried to contact my dear best friends back home town...
i have made new friends and tried to hang out with them all the times...
i have picked up new hobbies and activities...
i even have seeked for professional help.. but still, i'm lonely!

what should i do, then?

0 comments: